Monday, May 2, 2011

my first eviction

saturday was a beautiful day.  i spent a couple hours outside doing yardwork.  i left my garage open.  here's a picture of my garage.

in the top right of the above photo you can see where i hang my helmet.  below is a closeup.


after i finished the stuff in the yard i was working on, i was screwing around in the garage and a saw a bird fly into my helmet.


apparently he decided it was a good place to build a nest.  i sat around for about 15 minutes with the camera hoping to catch him in the act, but i got bored.

2 comments:

turbo2oh said...

you should have just bought another helmet

Amy Emme said...

That was so cute! How amazing! Thank you for sharing your world with us!
Hugs,
Amy Emme
Performance Hypnocoach
http://amyemme/blogspot.com
www.amyemme.com