Monday, January 10, 2011

dream interpretation

i am driving my car. my mother is in the front passenger seat and my wife is in the back. i spot a tornado on the horizon and ask my mom to find the weather station on the radio. she can't figure out how to work it. i try to talk her through it, but give up and try to change the radio station by myself, at which point i drive off the road, slide sideways down a hill and the car comes to a stop. i wake up.

a dream like *has* to mean something, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Quix said...

the question that comes up here is, why didnt your wife help her instead of you getting distracted on the road? could mean either.

1. you may (at times)prioritize your mother over your wife.
or

2. you think there may be some friction between your wife and mother.

Quix said...

your call